Thursday, August 9, 2012

Scrapbook for Sister

Here's a custom order that I completed recently and so happy to say that it was very well received...That is what matters at the end....


The cover....Wanted it to look like a frame dangling on the wal...and I love how it looks!!






This is  a mini within a mini.....a foldout booklet that holds 6 photos....



Another favorite page...Saw this design in Silhoute studio and decided to cut it by hand....awesome results!!

I had to do this page when it popped into my head....the butterflies are a left over project which was spritzed till it shimmered....



Price - on request...
Fully customizable to your needs.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pages..I love the "Color my world" page the Best !! That is such a signature style of Yours :) ;)

    ReplyDelete